Illinois Teamsters/Employers Apprenticeship and Training Fund Affiliated with Joint Councils 25 accept applications for admission into its Apprenticeship Program for the trade of Construction Driver. Apprenticeship classes are scheduled in cooperation with the Dept. of Labor, the Office of Apprenticeship.
There will be no Apprenticeship Class for 2015.
- Not less than eighteen (18) years of age
- High School Diploma, official high school transcripts, or GED equivalency
- Illinois Class “D” Drivers license for at least one year and a clean driving record as shown on a Illinois State Motor Vehicle Driving Report
- Physically capable of performing the essential functions of the occupation. Applicants selected for entry into the program will be required to take and pass a physical exam and drug/alcohol test at the applicant’s expense.
At the time of application, the Applicant must furnish copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- High School diploma or GED or official high school transcripts
- Illinois Class “D” drivers license
- Illinois State Motor Vehicle Report – not older than 30 days of application date
A $25.00 non-refundable application fee is required at the time of application. Only cash or money orders will be accepted.
Illinois Teamsters/Employers Apprenticeship and Training Fund Facility 990 NE Frontage Road, Suite 4 Joliet, IL 60431
The Illinois Teamsters/Employers Apprenticeship and Training Fund, Affiliated with Joint Councils 25 & 65, is committed to providing equal opportunity to all. Women and minorities are strongly urged to apply.